Tuesday 13 May 2014

Lamborghini Diablo



Ok, now it’s time for me to talk about one of my favourite Lamborghinis ever produced, the Diablo. Just look at those sleek lines and I’m sure you will feel the same. The Diablo which translates to ‘devil’ in English was the replacement model for the ever famous Countach. Just to give you an idea on how rare this car is, there were less than 3,000 units built during it’s production years from 1990-2001 and being a fast car and the accidents some may have got into, there are definitely lesser of these cars on the road.

The Diablo came with two engine variants, a 5.7 litre and a 6.0 litre. Both the cars had V12 engines. I must say there seems to be an influx of V12 cars that I’m coming across, think it’s time for me to get one… haha…  There were a few variations of the Diablo made which include the Diablo SV which stands for Super Veloce and the Diablo VT among others.

Well, if you are planning to buy one in Malaysia, I think it’s almost impossible considering there are not many of these cars around here and even if there are any sellers, the price will literally cost an arm and a leg. Just to give you a ‘feel’ of the price of this car now, it ranges between £100,000 - £300,000. I’ve personally only seen one on the road compared to the Countach which I’ve seen at least two. Of course the higher prices are for special edition models. It is certainly too far-fetched for me at this point of time but I hope to at least drive one some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment