Sunday 23 March 2014

Happy Birthday to my dad!



Happy Birthday Dad! Well I’m sure he won’t be reading this unless I show it to him as he’s not much of a computer person. I’ve mentioned previously in ‘My passion for automobiles’, that my dad was very much a car person. Well, today is his 73rd birthday and I know if it was not for his influence in caring for his cars I would not have been a car person myself. A number of cars that he previously owned included 2 Volkswagen Beetles, a 1200 and a 1300, a Fiat 124 ST sedan as well as a Mitsubishi Galant.

Above is a photo that was taken a couple of months back at the Istana Seri Menanti in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. It was a drive that I made sure my dad came for simply because the first four years of my life was in Kuala Pilah and that certainly felt nice as it was the first time that we’re actually going there in almost 20 years. It was a good drive and we actually managed to spot the house that I used to live in before. It certainly brought back memories for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment